Monday, February 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper! 6 Swatches!

There are SO many moisturizing/color lip products out now and I have heard so much positive feed back on the new Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks that of course I had to buy some and try them out! A lot of people are comparing them to the Revlon Lip Butters and I only have three because honestly, I wasn't really a fan of them. I loved the concept of a moisturizing lipstick but the color payoff on them wasn't impressive. While in my local Target last week I could not find the Color Whisper display ANYWHERE! I literally went up and down every beauty isle three times just in case I had missed them. NOPE, they weren't there. So while in Walmart yesterday I found the whole display! Two displays actually! With all 20 colors. I bought 6 because I thought these colors would look the best on me. They are SUPER moisturizing. It feels like you have a Chapstick on but the pigment of the colors are awesome! The moisture does where off rather quickly (it's not terrible but I do wish it lasted longer) but the color leaves a little stain so you still have that gorgeous color. The swatches and what they look like on the lips is somewhat different. I felt the swatch was a lot more bold than what they look like on. They are all going to look great in the summer. I want more already! Below are the colors I bought with swatches :)


"Some Like It Taupe" and "Rose Of Attraction"
"Made-It Mauve" and "Berry Ready"


"Mad For Magenta" and "A Plum Prospect"

Top Row:
Some Like It Taupe, Rose Of Attraction, Made-It Mauve
Bottom Row:
Berry Ready, Mad For Magenta, A Plum Prospect

Until next time,
-Samantha


1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete