Thursday, June 6, 2013

Go Get This Right Now! (Must Haves #1)

Hello Friends! 
I want to start doing these Must Haves on things that I'm super stoked about and have to share! 
For the first must have post I want to share a mascara. 
I have been putting this mascara off and I seriously don't know why because now I can't live without it! It is the Almay Get Up And Grow. I have heard many great things about this mascara. I finally picked it up over last weekend at Ulta and have used it every day since. Below are pictures of the mascara and wand and a before and after!
 
The before and after may not seem so dramatic. Some of you may not even be able to tell. But I'm seriously in love with this mascara and it really does make my lashes long and full and black! Love it! Maybe a few more coats to make them pop! 
Until next time- 
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment