Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mushroom Turkey Meatballs

I recently went Paleo and kind of experimented with these meatballs. I figured instead of bread crumbs I'd use mushrooms and it worked!
I don't really have exact measurments I just kind of threw things in and hoped for the best but here is what I used (everything mentioned is from Trader Joe's)-
Ground turkey
Half bag of mushrooms
1/4 onion
2 cloves garlic
Olive oil
1 egg
Italian seasoning
Sea salt

I rolled them into balls and placed them on a cookie sheet on tin foil. Oven set at 375 for 35 minutes. I made 10 meatballs but they were pretty big so you may be able to get 15-20 out of this recipe if you make them smaller. I put them in the fridge for tomorrow's lunch and I plan on using an organic mushroom marinara with them. I hope you try this recipe out and like it :) Let me know if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment