Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Get UNready with me! (what I use)

Quick post showing what I use to take off my make-up and moisturize my face :) 


MOST of the time I`m too lazy and/or tired to actually WASH my face so I like using the Simple cleansing face wipes. I also like the Simple exfoliating face wipes when I'm wearing a lot of make-up and feel I need an extra scrub. After I wipe it all off I pick up a Target Brand cotton round and my Boots Expert Sensitive Gentel Refreshing Toner (that's a mouth full!) and just get off any extra make-up that didn't come off and tone my face :) I really love this toner because it seriously works and leaves me skin so soft and clean. After my face dries I use the Pure Minerals Anti Aging Night Cream. It is never too early to start with anti aging products!
The wipes, cotton rounds, and toner I picked up at Target. 
The night cream I picked up from TJ Maxx.

Until next time, 
-Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment