Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hard Candy palette: Naturally Gorgeous


I used colors 1, 2, and 8 to create this simple/ light look.
Please excuse the undone and unwaxed eyebrows ;)


Hello all! Today I wanted to post about a recent purchase I picked up at Walmart. I can never have enough natural/neutral eyeshadow and I eye this palette every time I go to Walmart. Finally just picked it up!
This is the Hard Candy 10 shadow palette in Naturally Gorgeous. There are three other palettes I also want to eventually pick up (purple, pink, and green). I've used this palette every day since I've picked it up. There are so many looks you can get! I do not own either of Naked palettes but honestly do I really need to when I have this palette? Probably. Looking at this palette compared the the Naked 2 palette, the Hard Candy palette has more dark colors rather than light like I've seen the Naked 2 palette have. Here are some swatches :)

First 5 colors. They are pretty light but buildable.
With natural light and flash.



Last 5 colors. These ones are pretty dark and pigmented.
With natural light and flash. 


What I like to pair this palette with. The ELF Eye Primer and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze.




Overall I really like this palette and if you're looking for an inexpensive neutral palette, this is it!
Until next time,
-Samantha

1 comment:

  1. love your blog! You should check out ours and maybe we can do a collaboration sometime!
    http://closerthanclothes.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete