Saturday, January 26, 2013

Long Overdue Update AGAIN

I can never just come back for good can I? I really want to seriously stay. I like sharing new products and things I`ve done/seen.
UPDATE on the Corgi: There wasn't a girl for us in the December 11 litter. We do have a girl who was born December 28 though :D she is 4 weeks old as of yesterday. We pick her up the last weekend in February. And I took the whole following week off. HOPING to get her potty trained before I have to head back to work! No name decision but the list has come down to Ellie and Clementine (Clem, Clemmy). I would love your input on both those names so please feel free to leave a comment!
Also, back to school on Monday. So far I'm registered for Communications and waitlisted for English and a Child Dev. Working toward my Child Dev permit! So close, yet still a bit far.
This post is probably all over the place. Here are some recent pics :)


No comments:

Post a Comment