Saturday, May 11, 2013

Target Beauty Haul!



Hello All!
As some of you may know, I am a preschool teacher. This past week has been teacher appreciation WEEK (not good for a lady on Weight Watchers...) and I recieved a Target gift card at the end of the week from our wonderful parents. They take such good care of us teachers! I couldn't decide what to spend it on but ultimately decided on some beauty products I've been wanting to try that I've seen my favorite beauty gurus talking about on YouTube and Instagram.
Below is what I picked up!

Hair Products:

Organix Cocunut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner and
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intensive Moisture Treatment.
I am so excited to try these out! I've been meaning to pick them up for a while!

Face Products:

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and
Up & Up Maximum Stength Acne Medication.
I've needed some new face wash and I've heard great things about the Apricot Scrub.
I have also needed a spot treatment and even though I would love Lush's Grease Lightning,
Lush isn't so close to home so I decided to try this Target Brand spot treatment out!
It has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Makeup Products:


First, the brush you can't see (sorry about that!) is an ELF Small Stipple Brush,
Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream in Light Medium,
EOS Lip Balm Pomegranate Raspberry,
and Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara.
Super excited about all of these products because I have been
putting them all off for quite a while!

Please if you want a more detailed post about a certain product either leave a comment or find me on Instagram @sksinatra. I want to do a before and after/review of the Revlon BB Cream soon so keep an eye out for it!
Until next time,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment