Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ulta, Bath and Body Works, and Claire's HAUL + mini review!

Instagram @sksinatra

Hello Friends! 
I've had an itch to shop lately and so I went this morning! I really didn't get too much but I thought I'd share because everyone loves hauls right?!

ULTA

First I stopped in to Ulta mainly for NYX because there were some things I wanted to pick up and they had a buy one get one 50% off sale! Woo Hoo!


From Left to Right I picked up:
Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm
Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss
Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector 
NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in Nude
NYX Lipstick in Minimalism
NYX Lipstick in Paparazzi
NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Leather and Lace
NYX Shadow in Flamingo.

I watch Casey Holmes on YouTube and she RAVES about NYX all the time. She especially loves the Stay Matte Not Flat line because of her oily skin. I too have oily skin and decided to give it a shot. I wish I would have picked up the powder also because I'm wearing the liquid foundation now and I AM IN LOVE. My face has not looked this good... I don't think EVER. My face is super matte and not shiny at all. I walked in to my sisters room this morning and she imediately noticed I didn't look "sick". The pigmentation of my skin when I don't wear makeup or even when I do but not enough leaves my skin looking "sick". I look healthy and glowy and I uploaded this photo to my Instagram this morning. The pictures don't do my face justice. She also RAVES about the Stay Matte Setting Spray. I also used that this morning and it has a STRONG vinegar smell but it fades quickly and just helps my face stay matte and keeps my makeup in place!
I seriously need to run back and buy the matching powder.
The rest of the NYX items I just wanted to try. I've been wanting some light nude/ pink eyeshadow and the lipsticks looked pretty.
The Garnier Dark Spot Corrector I got because of the "dark spots" my acne has left behind. I don't have serious acne I just have a problem picking at the bumps when I get them leaving behind a dark spot or an acne scar. This serum says I should see improvment in 4 weeks. I think I already do though! It immeditately brightened up my face and made everything more even toned.
The foot cream I picked up just because it's summer and I wear a lot of sandals so my heels get super dry and cracked so I wanted a good cream to help keep them soft and moisturized. 
I also watch Ingrid or MissGlamorazzi on YouTube and she's mentioned the Nivea Lip Butters a few times. I looked at my local drugstores (Walgreens and CVS) but had no luck. When I spotted them in Ulta I grabbed the Vanilla Macadamia one and it smells good and makes my lips soft and shiny :)


CLAIRES

I gave my sister a gift card for Claries for Christmas and she never used it so she gave it back to me :) While at the mall I stopped in and picked up a pack of earrings. A cute 6 pack with owls, bicycles, keys, flowers, the Eiffel Tower, and cameras! I took the bikes and put them in my ears..

and my sister took the owls...

and the rest are hanging up in my bathroom... :)

BATH AND BODY WORKS


Bath and Body Works has been coming out with a butt load of candles recently and the international line has been calling to me. 
I stopped in yesterday to check out their new candles and fell in love with a London inspired and Greek inspired candles. The first one I picked is the London Calling Tea and Lemon. Whoa baby is it good. It literally smells like a tea with lemon. The bottom description says "A royal blend of tea, lemon, and sugar. Great traditions from across the pond!" The second one I picked is the Sea to Santorini Blue Water and White Sails. This one is hard to describe. It kind of has a florally but earthy kind of smell. The description reads "A refreshing mixture of Neroli blossoms, seawater, and sparkling orange inspired by a day of island-hopping! Ready for an amazing odyssey!"
They really did good with these new candles and I want to go back and buy more! The lids are cute too!

I already want to get back to all of these stores and buy more things! unfortunately I must wait until pay day!!
Please visit my Instagram @sksinatra and follow for pictures that don't make it on to the blog!
Until next time- 
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment