Friday, September 21, 2012

First Post!

I am beginning my first post on the last day of summer. Isn't this the perfect time to start a blog? I have been debating this whole thing for months. I even started this blog months ago and never got around/ never sitting down to start my blog journey. Let's make this short and sweet, shall we?
My name is Samantha and I am 21 years old. I am a preschool teacher at an exceptional school here in San Diego with the most bright and beautiful children I have ever met. I am blessed to see their faces more than I see my own families. I live with my best friend and sister Jessica, her boyfriend Matt, and the love of my life Ryan. These three people know everything about me. They see me at my lowest and my highest. My bad days and my really bad days. I trust these people with my life.
I have been debating starting a blog because in the last year I feel like I have lost many people. People who obviously aren't interested in sticking with me through my journey. People who are aren't supportive of me. "Surround yourself with positive successful people." is how I want to live my life now. I want to be able to blog about my life and my struggles and my happy moments because it what makes me happy. I want to blog about the nail polish I'm wearing that day or the craft I tried. I want to make people happy with my happiness and be inspired by my words. I want to make a difference. This is a reason why I have become a preschool teacher. I am in the first few steps of molding an individual with creativity and knowledge. It's seriously mind blowing!
I hope you all stick with me and enjoy my future blog posts. I leave you now with a few pictures of my life :)

  

Until next time,
-Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment