Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nail of the Day: Tip Toe Candy Apple


I have recently decided I need red polish in my life. I have pinks and blues and greens but no red! Fall is here and red is a must have for fall. Over the weekend I was in Old Navy picking up some new skinny jeans and as I was walking to the checkout line I saw a little display of nail polish. This red caught my eye because I am in need of reds! For $3.99 (and not having to go to another store for nail polish!) I could not pass it up. 
Tip Toe is an Old Navy brand and they had a wide selection of colors. It went on evenly and I really like the brush. I used two coats because the first coat came out kind of hot pink. It is definitely a deeper red and more berry colored in person. I actually think this polish should be named Raspberry rather than Candy Apple. Next time I'm in Old Navy I think I'll be picking up some more :) 
Do you like reds for fall? Or red nail polish in general?
-Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment