Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nail of the Day: Loreal Brit Invasion

Today's Nail of the Day is a color I picked up last night in Walmart's clearance section! It caught my eye because I've been searching for fall colors and this brown/green/grey/purple color with gold shimmer was beautiful! Indoors right now this polish looks like a green/grey on my nails but when I went outside it was definitely a purple/brown!
Outdoors
Indoors 

Pretty gold shimmer

I thought I really wasn't a fan of Loreal polishes after the last one I bought, Penthouse Pink. That polish went on really lumpy and I literally took it off right after I did it. Brit Invasion didn't lump at all and was really easy to work with. It went on a little sheer so I used two coats. Overall, I really enjoy this polish and I think I'll use it a lot this fall. Brit Invasion makes me want to try more Loreal polishes. I shouldn't have dubbed them all bad after Penthouse Pink ;) 
Do you own this color? What do you think?
Have a wonderful weekend!
-Samantha 

UPDATE 10/4/12: The following day after applying this polish it started cracking! I can't even explain the way it turned out! and I applied Penthouse Pink again to just TRY to give it another shot. BAD IDEA. I hatehatehate this polish! It's lumpy, cracked, and there are strange little holes all over my nails o.O No more Loreal polish for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment