Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!
I have been thinking about theme days lately and "What I Wore Wednesday" appealed to me. I'm also nosy and like to see other people's OOTD so maybe you also enjoy it?
Below is a list of what I wore and where I got the item!
Brown tank top: Walmart
Animal print top: Old Navy
Black skinny jeans: Old Navy
Animal print bow flats: Ross
Sunglasses: Cracker Barrel
Nail polish: Tip Toe Candy Apple


Until next time; I hope you all enjoyed my OOTD and enjoy your Wednesday! 
-Samantha 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful outfit. :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete