Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday & Last Weekend Fun!

Hello Friends! It's Wednesday! Half way through the week already ;) Let's get to the outfit!
Today I wanted to be comfortable because I have been fighting the flu for three days now. What is more comfortable than stretchy pants and a skull button up?!
Skull top: TJ Maxx
Stretchy leggings: Target
Stud sandals: Rue 21
Studded purse: Ross 

Not only was this outfit comfortable, every one at work LOVED the shirt! Definitely a great find at TJ Maxx! 
So Sunday I was hoping to blog about the Adams Ave Street Fair we have here in San Diego but that was the day I came down with the flu! Saturday evening I went to the street fair with one of my co-workers and it was a BLAST! I had so much fun. I loved all the booths and the music and the food! I wanted to share some pictures from the night-
This was my OOTN for the street fair! 
Top- Ross
Jeans- Old Navy
Sandals- Walmart 


Before hitting the street fair we went to Proprietor's for a glass of wine. 
I wish I could tell you what this was called. All I remember was that is was a Chardonnay. 

After our wine we walked around, enjoyed the music, and I bought a gorgeous watch necklace. 
I've had an obsession with watch necklaces ever since my grandma gave me hers. 

Inside of the wine bar

Some crazy alcohol bottles a lady painted and turned into lamps!

The moon!

It's even more beautiful in person!


Until next time!
-Samantha 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those studded sandals!!! So cute!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    Follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lose shoes!

    thanks for the comment on my blog! Following you back now (:

    ReplyDelete