Sunday, October 28, 2012

Holiday Food: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread

I have recently found love in Trader Joe's. I have been in many times but have never actually SHOPPED there. Ryan and I have decided to make Trader Joe's our new hot spot for shopping! We have fallen in love with absolutely everything. We love that they are a relatively healthy shopping place and most of all they have a lot of special items they only sell during certain times of the year. This pumpkin bread being one.
While in this past week I walked in to this giant pumpkin bread display and, hearing how wonderful their holiday items are, HAD to go for it and pick it up! Tonight Ryan and I made this delicious loaf of love <3

The recipe calls for 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1 cup water.
We mixed, buttered the pan, and poured :) 

Ryan's silly face as I take pictures of him poring the mix into the bowl.
About 75 minutes later after cooked and cooled, Ryan cut the bread!

This bread is amazing! So moist and really filling! I'm excited to eat it for breakfast tomorrow :) I would like to start posting recipes that I try, not just boxed ingredients that you add a few things to. Although I'm sure I will post a lot of these considering Trader Joe's has a lot of really tasty food items.
If you have a Trader Joe's in your area and are looking for a quick pumpkin bread to make, pick this one!
Until next time,
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment