Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Happy Halloween!

Halloween is on a Wednesday! 
Today for Halloween I wanted to keep it simple. Just some cute ears because it's really hard to dress up and work with babies LOL they tend to slobber, puke, get boogers on, and sometimes even bleed on you. EW. I had a complete outfit planned around having cat ears. Guess what. Couldn't find the cat ears :| Ran to Walmart and everything was sold out. They only had bunny ears and bat ears left. Went with the bat because really, they're so dang cute :D They have the little ears, wings, pretty purple feathers, and little green bats! I couldn't help myself. While looking at these ears I immediately knew what I could wear and quickly got the heck out of Walmart. 
Usually I have a cute little collage of my outfits but today is simply a picture. Today was so busy with the Halloween Carnival at the school this is all I could get! I hope everyone had a great Halloween and goodnight! 

Bat Ears: Walmart
Purple Tank Top: A store in the local mall
Sequin Michael Kors Top: Ross 
Black Crop Leggings: Target
Black Bow Flats: Payless

Until next time,
-Samantha

1 comment: