Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Better late than never! It's about 10pm here in San Diego. Wanted to get my homework finished before play time on my blog :) Priorities friends!
This was the last Wednesday where I spent half the day in the preschool and the other half of the day in the infant room. Starting next Wednesday I will be in the infant room all day. I'm a little sad but also excited because I'll be in with the babies I love FULL TIME :D
It was a chilly day here. This whole week has been in the high 60s low 70s. Next week it's back up to the 80s! I was super comfy in Ryan's sweater, jeans, and flats!
White Tank Top: Walmart
Nike Sweater: Ryan's. Like 5 years old.
Jeans: Old Navy
Bow Flats: Payless

I had three different collages and Ryan picked this one LOL hiding in his sweater :) 
It was cold and I was comfy!
Until next time,
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment